- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A Rude Awakening is the first Main Quest in America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.
|Table of Contents|
The confidential Vault 111 Government Facility is running low on power, and has sent out an automated Distress Signal to all Vault-Tec personnel. The player recieves receives the signal on their Pip-Boy, allowing them to investigate what has happened.
|0||Listen to the radio signal.||A distress signal from Vault 111 seems to have begun broadcasting. I should listen to it.|
|5||Go to Vault 111 Government Facility||I recieved received a distress signal from an area in Vault 111 I haven't heard of - the "Government Zone". Apparently there are people from before the war, people like me, still in there. I should investigate.|
|10||Open the Cryo Pods via the Terminal.|
|11||Push the scene forward.|
|19||Player hasn't offered to help yet.||I released all the inhabitants I could - General Russell Ward, Doctor Ellen O'Neill Kane, Corporal Fitzpatrick and Sergeant Peterson. The General asked for my help, but I turned him down. If I change my mind, I should speak to him.|
|20||Quest complete. Start Calling Home||I released all the inhabitants I could - General Russell Ward, Doctor Ellen O'Neill Kane, Corporal Fitzpatrick and Sergeant Peterson. The General asked for my help, and I agreed - Though I don't know much about these people yet.|
- You must be level 5 or higher in order to recieve receive the Distress Signal.
- The entrance to the Vault 111 Government Facility will not appear until the Distress Signal has started.
- It is recommended to be at least level 10 to play through the mod.
- Completing this quest will allow you to use the Elevator at the Vault Entrance to enter and leave the Vault quickly.
- A Rude Awakening will not start.
If for whatever reason A Rude Awakening doesn't start, you can force the Distress Signal to play by opening the console with the tilde key and typing in: startquest ARMQ01RadioController